Tuesday 1 October 2013

Anniversary time

As of today I have been in this country for one full year. Once again I have to wonder out loud how fast does the time indeed fly by. It has been and continues to be one exciting adventure!

Furthermore it has been an enjoyable experience to be sharing some of the observations from relocation through this blog. It feels good to see that there has been an ever increasing number of people actually reading these entries. I would like to use this opportunity to apologise publicly to one specific reader who stumbled upon the blog with the following Google query: "barbecue Finland bear". I am not sure if you ever found what you were looking for from here.

I'm anxiously looking forward to the remaining year of my two year assignment. Going into next set of 12 months, I promise to think real hard on how I could expand the blog coverage on grilling various forest creatures to keep all my readers satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment